Tuesday, July 19, 2011

why I decided to get back with my son's father

I know that it may seem shocking that I would choose to reunite with my son's father.  I chose to follow my heart,  and he has it and in a way always has. I have pretty much been in love with him forever, and I think that I didn't fight for us to please my mother and not live for myself. He makes me happier than I've been in years, he loves me just the way I am, flaws and all.  He has grown as a person since our son was born, and he has really stepped it up lately. 


I was looking for love out in the world, when the man of my dreams was waiting for me here all along. When I picture my future, I picture us and our son spending it together, and anyone who has a problem with it can go to hell 

No comments:

Post a Comment