Sunday, January 24, 2010
failed on my diet last week, will start again Monday
I had a setback in my diet plans last week. I did so good last week, doing the Wii every day and my blood sugars were doing so well, in the 100-150 range (where my Dr. wanted them to be), but after Bill had a rough day at the barber shop and my mom started in on what a bad mother I am again, it depressed me and I ate 2 pieces of chocolate cake . and I haven't been on the Wii in over a week. I am not going to let her break me down, she may enjoy being heavy and out of shape, but I don't. I am going to throw that cake in the garbage and do the Wii for at least 20 minutes while my son is at school tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment